FreedomFiction.com : An eclectic mix of all flavours of genre fiction
Welcome to all connoisseurs of weird fiction. Our latest anthology presents the best fiction of the past year.All past issues collected as a quarterly edition presented below as free downloadable PDF files are ready for your perusal.
Publishing schedule: Publishing throughout the year, all years. Click on Vol No. in Tag Cloud to view specific year’s Fiction and articles.
- Annual Anthology Vol 01 (Dec 2009)
- Annual Anthology Vol 02 (Jan 2011)
- Annual Anthology Vol 03 (Jan 2012)
- Live on the website homepage
Past Issues: Click on linked image to launch PDF and save to your computer/ smart phone.
- Volume 04 – Year 2012
- Volume 03 – Year 2011
- Volume 02 – Year 2010
- Volume 01 – Year 2009
Pushcart Prize Nominees from FFJ:
- “Once Around The Block” by Chris Castle (Issue 04, Vol 01)
- “Last Haul” by Joshua Allen (Issue 04, Vol 01)
- “Confessions of a New York city street peddler” by Dr. Howard Karlitz (Issue 04, Vol 01)
- “The Package” by Ilan Herman (Issue 04, Vol 01)
- “Signals” by Tom Arbino (Issue 03, Vol 01)
- “Chronicles: The watcher” by Kai Verheijen – (Issue 01, Vol 01)
- “Drive, She Said” by Sam S. Kepfield (Annual Anthology Vol 02)
- “Salvation” by Chris Castle (Annual Anthology Vol 02)
- “Trash*Can*Sam*” by Chris Castle (Issue 08, Vol 03)
- “How Do You Say This In Russian” by Alexandra Burt (Issue 09, Vol 03)
- “According to Lizzy” by Aloysa (Issue 09, Vol 03)
- “They Call Me Madman” by Andrew Bud Adams (Issue 10, Vol 03)
Writers who were first noticed through Pushcart include: Raymond Carver, Tim O’Brien, Jayne Anne Phillips, Charles Baxter, Andre Dubus, Susan Minot, Mona Simpson, John Irving, Rick Moody, and many more. Each year most of the writers and many of the presses are new to the series.